INTRODUCTION!


Blog 2

I just wanted to come on here and share a little bit about myself. 

So I am full Samoan. I am a current yr12 student at Tamaki College. I am the youngest of 3 siblings, and I am also a PK .. which basically means that I am a Pastor's Kid. It can be difficult at times but knowing that we are supporting our parents is all that matters tbh. Another fact about me is that I love reading and writing, which tells a lot that I love English!

I am also passionate about my culture. My parents are both from Samoa. My mother is from Falealii, Upolu in Apia and my father is from Safotu in Savaii. I love when my parents share stories of their history and background, it really attracts my attention. But most of all I love our traditional Siva Samoa, it is so beautiful and graceful and could be fierce at the same time!

I hope this was interesting and you could see where I am from and basically my background. Just a small summary so you all can understand me as a person and as a human being!
Faafetai Lava. 

Comments